Let Data Lead the Way!
To Infinity and Beyond!
Public Health Informatics & Technology (PHIT) Workforce Development Program
- Thirty (30) cooperative agreement awards for a four (4)-year period of performance.
- Application Due Date: August 11, 2021
- Anticipated Award Date: September 14, 2021
Diversity at NACHC
(standard NACHC blurb)
NACHC Formal Training Programs
- ATSU PA formal training programs
- In support of underserved / workforce placement in low-resource settings
Formal Proposal for a Public Health Informatics / Community Health Informatics Training Program
- Program supports training a workforce with topics covering and supporting the development of a public health informatics infrastructure
- HCCNs have indicated interest in participating
- NE PCA with CyncHealth (NEHII)
- NACHC and members has the ability to support or engage our partners within the PHII (public health informatics institute) program with AT Stills or other orgs.
- Informatics curriculum tailored to supporting public health informatics education tailored and geared to support low-resource health settings
- Piloted in the Philippines
- Offer training at NACHC meetings
- Engage Minority Serving Institutions (needed to apply or be in a consortium led by one or more MSI.
Through a four year cooperative agreement, PHIT Workforce Development Program recipients will be part of a consortium that will:
Develop the program curriculum
Recruit and train participants
- Has a network to recruit and engage in field training
Develop internship opportunities
- Opportunities within NACHC
Assist in career placement at public health agencies, public health-focused non-profits or public health-focused private sector or clinical settings
- NACHC Job Board, with a specialized area / filter focused on Public Health programs and projects
- NACHC Interns and Fellow BOARD
- NACHC Informatics training / opportunity board
Waiting for more replies or meet with KATJ / Don team